At PanTHERA CryoSolutions, we are building a company committed to advancing the use of our innovative technology for protecting biologics to solve the current challenges in low temperature storage of critical therapeutic products.
Our team is growing! If you are interested in working with PanTHERA we’d love to hear from you. We offer a flexible and innovative work environment which fosters personal and professional growth.
Quality Control Technician
Ottawa, Ontario / Full-Time
We are seeking a dedicated and dynamic individual to join our quality control team in Ottawa, Ontario. The contract will last 6 weeks starting in December.
- Work as a part of an interdisciplinary team to develop, optimize, transfer and validate characterization, in-process and release tests for the manufacturing of ice recrystallization inhibitor-based cryopreservation products.
- Supports the execution and troubleshooting of analytical assays.
- Assists in the processing and analysis of data
- Maintains detailed records of all experiments performed.
- Articulates and present results to the project team.
- Ensures QC project deliverables are met on time.
- Supports the QC Technician in equipment maintenance and calibration.
- Carries out ongoing lab sampling performing visual, dimensional, mechanical or chemical analyses of in-process materials, raw materials and stability samples.
- Supports the elaboration and updating of SOP documentation to ensure that our company meets GMP regulations and quality standards.
- Assist in the development of needed records and standards and maintain accurate and detailed files as required.
- Participate in the development of product specifications.
- All other duties as assigned.
- BSc degree in analytical chemistry, medicinal chemistry, pharmacology or related discipline is required.
- 2+ years of relevant experience developing, running and/or interpreting analytical assays, such as HPLC and moisture analysis is required.
- Prior experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry is preferred.
- Prior experience analyzing, summarizing & interpreting data is strongly preferred.
- Experience writing and revising controlled documents is preferred.
- Highly adaptable and responsive to new priorities.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Focused team-oriented player, with a strong work ethic is required.
- Enthusiasm to tackle difficult problems, learn new technologies, and work in an exciting, high paced environment is a must.
Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Statement
PanTHERA CryoSolutions is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
How to Apply
To apply to this position, please send a cover letter and your resume to
This position will remain open until it is filled.